The West African Association of Customer Service Professionals is the umbrella body of customer service professionals in the sub region. Its mandate includes: train, equip, assess, regulate and certify customer service personnel in the region.
The Online Training school of WAACSP will kick off in October 2019. The school will cover 5 weeks basic training in Customer Service leading to award of basic certificate in customer service skills (CSS) for new entrants and 4 weeks advanced program for award of advanced certification in customer service management (CSM)
The body is currently recruiting and will welcome application from qualified and interested CS trainers/facilitators to join the online school system of WAACSP.
- Act as mentor/guide to any candidate assigned to you as his/her online ‘class teacher’
- See to the interpretation, education, assimilation and completion of various modules in the course of the program of your student and ensure proper comprehension on each module and overall ethics of customer service.
- Assess, grade, rate and pass on to the school students’ performance records module by module, week by week and overall rating and assessment for award of the required certification.
- Certified training certification on customer service, customer relations management or related program not more than 36 months old.
- Minimum of 2 years offline teaching/facilitating service delivery training with verifiable records.
- Minimum of 12months online training/facilitating experience with verifiable records.
- Ability to speak any of English/French/Arabic and any of local African languages (Mother tongue) e.g: Yoruba, Kwi, Wollof, Igbo, etc.
- Great command of language and clarity in speaking.
- Awesome presentation skills.
- Fantastic descriptive (written and oral) skills.
- Amazing Office tools knowledge; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Contract for an initial one (1) year period with a renewable option of three (3) years thereafter.
- Successful candidates will earn on the basis of assigned student, which is 30% of students fee.
Send a cover letter highlighting what you possess in relation to the job role and your facilitating experience as the body of the mail and upload your resume/CV in PDF format attached to the mail.
- Subject of the mail should be: CS instructor (online)
- Mail should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application is open till August 31st 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website www.thewaacsp.com to learn more about customer service in West Africa.