Timeline and details of the 1st diet for 2023 of Africa’s premier professional certification in customer service; the ECOWAS-WAACSP Basic Certification in Customer Service (BCCS) is now available. The BCCS, the most obtained and generally accepted customer service professional certification in Africa will take place within two (2) Online streams between June 1-10, 2023.
With a growing reputation as a career certification acceptable across Africa, UK, Canada and Australia, the BCCS have grown a reputation as a certificate of reckon among Africa HR/recruitment space for jobs across all spheres of customer service (front desk, office admin, call centre, quality control, client management/experience, online/offline customer support, product marketing/management etc)
Administration, Management, Sales & Marketing and lots more. The numbers attest to it:
- Over 11,218 participants since 2017
- 9,023 successful participants
- Employment/engagement rate of over 64% (from our records).
- 3 in 5 participants per diet are already employed before undertaking the program underscoring it rating amongst practicing service practitioners without a recognized CX professional certification.
- participants from outside West Africa are now undertaking the program.
- Partnership with 16 organizations for first offer option on engagement with each diets best performing participants:
Reason the ‘BCCS by WAACSP’ is the top rated CS certification.
The BCCs by WAACSP is a 6 module introduction course to basic and professional customer experience studies. Successful candidates having completed the modules and score the 75% (and above) certification benchmark are issued the certificate and accredited as Certified Customer Service Professional [CCSP]. The curriculum covers:
- introduction to customer service, who are customers, who are service providers, art and psychology of service delivery & experience
- complaints handling, what and types of complaints.
- Service touch points, handling techniques , Do’s and Don’ts.
- Customer types and responding to different kinds of customers.
- Practical training on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
upon registration with affiliate trainer in your country, participant are given access to the program Learning Management school (LMS) portal where candidate takes:
- Program pre test afterwards
- Downloads the 5 modules study materials
To read up ahead of the 3 days class training session.
The 3 days class session holds ONLINE via zoom In 2 streams.
The classes are divided in streams to allow for student management, effective learning assimilation and role play monitoring and evaluation which forms basis for certification assesment. Each class is primed for a facilitator to student ratio of 1-15. Classes are held starting from 5pm each day to cover for participants who are in paid employment.
Timeline, Fees & registration
-April 15- 1st diet 2023 season opens.
Upon registration, you have access to the school portal and download the course materials and read up for the class session.
-May 31st - Application window closes.
-June 1-3: Stream 1 class starts and ends
-June 8-10: stream 2 class starts and ends.
Exam portal opens
Exam portal closes.
-June 30: Results released.
-July 1 -16:
Review, Resit or Re certify.
E-copy of certificate are available on the school portal for successful candidates to download.
Hard copy ready and available for pick up or dispatch.
WAACSP sets the dollar to local currency valuation each year for the program per country.
(Ghana - 550 GHc,
Gambia - 3,100 GMD,
Nigeria - 32,000 NGN)
To register and access to school portal:
WAACSP conducts the BCCS in partnership with training affiliates in each country of participation. Click HERE to register with our affiliate in your country.
To encourage access to this certification which in turn enables participants grow their career, the association in consonance with all training affiliates have put in place a payment structure that allows interested participant pay in 2 installment. Contact your country affiliate for this offer and it modalities.
The ‘BCCS by WAACSP’ will improve your professional standing as a CCSP and give you access to career growth opportunities.
For further enquiries, kindly send an email to
Use the Whatsapp chat button beside this post to engage with us.
Sharing is caring....
Invite a colleague, co-professional etc to this program and other WAACSP capacity building program, please SHARE!