It’s exactly a month to the 2022 customer service week, this year’s edition tagged: ‘Celebrate Service’ is aimed at promoting and appreciating SERVICE!
The association is pulling all it trainers from the 2022 Trainers cohort of the WAACSP Trainers Network (WTN) in organizing a series of training aimed at improving service delivery, efficiency and capacity. Participants will improve on their capacity to deliver effective service/experience and this training will stand them out on the training topic.
Here’s the program lined up:
Effective communication for internal and external customers
To register and attend CLICK HERE
Active listening: a core skill to possess as a customer facing person
To register and attend
-These trainings will take place online via WAACSP Virtual classroom.
- Attendance is FREE, however registration is required.
- Certificate will be issued by the association to participants as show of capacity development.
- Members of WAACSP with certificate from this program gets 15pts.
- You can attend for one or both of the program.
- Attendee gets a 10% discount for WAACSP 2022 diet 2 BCCS certification.
Program is open to everyone customer service practitioners or not.
It’s the CSW 2022, come celebrate service!