Hello CS professionals!
Our apologies on late start off for the customer service year 2023, as we all are aware, Nigeria remains Africa’s biggest brother and all eyes was there for the elections, hence the WAACSP family had to respect and ‘stand aside’ as the country elects it leaders. RESPECT!
So we are now finally here!! ... as its customary, we kick off each service year with a fireside chat themed: Meet & Greet. This year, our series will see the customer service community and WAACSP members meet and interact with Jennifer Orode - a Fellow of the association, customer experience advocate and MD/CEO- Ingenium Concepts Ltd.
Jenny; customer service expert generally referred to as ‘madam customer service’, her track records understandably explains so:
- over 12 years experience in customer service across various sectors of human endeavour.
- Award winning staff on service delivery at various companies she’s worked at.
- Newspaper columnists majorly on customer service
- Author and publisher of various E-books on customer service.
- teacher and consultant to major brands on customer service policy, operations and strategy.
Jenny will share her customer service journey, give insights, proffer CS solutions and answer to your customer service, economic and social life questions as she comes on the ‘hot seat’ at our opening year 2023 Fireside chat series.
Details of the program:
Date: Saturday March 25th, 2023
Time: 6pm (Ghana time) 7pm (Nigeria time)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Host: Jessica Bondze
The session will also share information on upcoming WAACSP activities for 2023 and how to prepare for them.
-Jennifer Orode will be giving away five (5) copies of her e-book.
- WAACSP will also give 3 customer service professionals FREE membership of the association on the Certified Membership category with all full benefit valid for two (2) years.
See listing of WAACSP
membership and it benefits HERE
- Participants and all registered for this session will be entitled to a 20% discount on our Basic Certification in Customer Service (BCCS) 1st diet program
coming up in May/June.
It promises to be an evening of meet, greet, network, ask, know, learn, banter and engage as we kick start what promises to be another eventful customer service year with capacity development and career growth programs so also academic/job assistance for members and customer service professionals in West Africa.
registration for the program gives you access to:
- Obtain the zoom link for the program.
- Be eligible for the prizes and giveaways at the program.
- Access to the 20% discount on the BCCS certification program upcoming.
Click HERE to register.
Sharing is to also give others access to information that could improve their career.
Launch of the Nigeria customer service index.
Share This Post:
Free training (with certificate) on:
Call Centre Skills, Tips, Etiquettes, Scripts & processes.