Advanced Certification in Customer Experience & Relationship Management (ACCERM), the senior professional certification program in customer experience by WAACSP will hold a late edition the last quarter of 2023 which should effectively round off the 2023 customer service year for the association.
The ACCERM unlocks career keys to leadership, managerial and technical acumen as a thorough bred customer service leader.
With it acceptance and recognition as the regions acclaimed senior course certification for career and capacity growth in customer service/experience, affords participants a progressive roadmap to managerial competence, consumer behaviour, trends and analytical understanding as structured in Customer Experience Management (CEM).
Program curriculum will cover but not limited to
Customer Experience Management (CEM) journey, set up, mapping, strategy, implementation, competition and positioning.
Product development, quality control, lifecycle,
data and analysis, KPI’s, monetizing growth and client
Program is for customer service/experience practitioners with minimum of 4 years (post entry level) in customer service in and as:
- Call centre agents, executives, consultants, officers.
- Front office CS operations.
- Contact centre operations as agents/officers, executives, tele-sales, trainers etc.
- Customer service/front office administrative personnels.
and now aspire to move up the career ladder in CS to:
- Team leads.
- Service unit supervisor, manager etc.
- Product/Quality assurance and control professional.
- CS department head, manager and administrative management.
Who can apply:
- Customer service professionals within the CS industry value chain as enumerated above.
- Administration and personnel management professionals with minimum of five (5) years in the work space.
- HR practitioners with emphasis on personnel, office, product and compliance management.
- Any other career field related to intended beneficiaries and targeted outcome of the ACCERM.
- Program is a blended learning approach for a minimum duration of six (6) weeks, a break for project work may occur and will not be included as part of the learning duration.
- Class will hold online via Zoom with an interactive school WhatsApp platform.
- Group and individual project work.
Full course fee: $200
- Member of WAACSP - $100.
- Non- member of the association but with a WAACSP training certificate obtained over the past four (4) years - $120.
- Non member of the association with no training certificate from WAACSP - $150.
Payment structure allows for:
- One off 100% fee payment
- 2 Part Payment structure of minimum of 50% upon acceptance of application to undertake program and balance before end of program.
All WAACSP paid programs and membership are denominated in US dollars but payable to WAACSP local currency bank account domiciled in the country of application. WAACSP releases official FX rate to local currency Valuation each year at it first program of each year. Read the 2023 year FX rates per local currency of countries in operation for 2023 via the WTN 2023 program post HERE
Apply for the program:
Applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Be a career person with verifiable employment record of no less than four (4) years.
- Present an acquired certificate in customer service or other professional certification.
- Show commitment to completing the program.
Send application via email capturing the above to:
Head: Admissions & Regions Integration
Application should be sent in on or before close of business; Friday October 20th 2023.
The ACCERM program is limited to a planned number of students as such application and slot is not open ended.