2021 Customer Service Week
Power of Service Entries
Customer service and experience have never been more challenged in recent history than the advent of the Covid19 pandemic. From inperson to internal and external customer service, the seasons have necessitated right sizing, down sizing, working from home and scaling of service deliveries.
Dispensing and receiving excellent and indelible service internal or external is still facing more challenges despite vaccine and other measures to curb the ugly menace.
As a result, the West Africa Association of customer service professionals [waacsp] is taking an encouraging dimension to celebrate the 2021 customer service week, themed: ‘The power of service’ to highlight and appreciate customers, service personnels and organizations in the service experience delivery chain.
WAACSP is calling for entries from the general public to share a service encounter/experience that have greatly encouraged you (despite the challenges of the pandemic) to believe in the power of service.
Here it is:
Share a service experience naming the service personnel and the organization, detail the incident, the sequence and the effort the personnel did to ensure you were served in the manner that impressed you and gave a lasting impression. This is to encourage humanity that despite the times, there’s still touch of excellence in us across all service touch points.
Entries would be assessed using the following criteria:
1) Circumstances surrounding the service encounter.
2) Intentionality of the service representative to provide excellent service and make the customer satisfied
Prizes to be won:
- All entries will be verified and the top 3 entries will get a cash reward of $50 each, and 2 year membership (on the professional membership category) on WAACSP.
- The organizations of the award recipients gets an appreciation letter and a certificate for excellent service as part of 2021 customer service week.
- Customers who submit winning entries will be rewarded with exciting rewards
Do you have any experience and wish to share?
Be part of 2021 customer service week lend your voice to this and share. Click HERE to get going to submit your entries.
Entries close Sept 30, 2021.