Unlock New Insights in Customer Experience by Embracing Digital and Social Media Channels
Are you a business owner, head of organisation, civil servant or student?
Are you ready to embark on a journey that will revolutionize the way you perceive and provide customer service?
If so, mark your calendars for the upcoming event that's poised to reshape the landscape of customer experience!
In today's interconnected world, where digital interactions reign supreme, mastering the art of customer service in digital and social media channels is no longer just an option – it's imperative. Are you intrigued about how to harness the power of these platforms to enhance customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty, and foster meaningful customer engagements? Look no further, because there is an upcoming event, tailor-made for you!
The West Africa Association of Customer Service Professionals (WAACSP) has slated a two day workshop in commemoration of 2023 customer service week with an exciting theme: Team Service.
Topic: Customer Service using Digital and Social Media Channels.
Date: Friday, October 6th and Saturday, October 7th.
Time: Friday, 5pm - 8pm; Saturday, 9am-12noon.
Location: Virtual Event via Zoom.
At the end of the training participants will:
- Understand the importance of incorporating digital channels in their businesses to engage their customers, thereby building successful omni channels.
- See the need for use of digital channels to address the different demograhy of customers
- Expert-led sessions that unravel the secrets of effective digital customer service.
- Intriguing case studies from renowned brands.
- Interactive sessions with industry experts.
- Networking opportunities.
- Training certificate issued to participants who completes and meets the workshop metrics.
- And lots more!
The future of customer service is digital – and it's calling you.
Register Now to sign up for the workshop
The CSW 2023 training workshop is organized by the WAACSP and the WAACSP Trainers Network (the education/learning arm of the association). The lecture, content training delivery etc will be delivered by the recently certified customer service trainers from the 2023 WAACSP CS certified trainers program, see and read more about the 2023 Co hort HERE.