Details of the 2021 WAACSP members' induction ceremony are now available.
The induction is open to all members of the association not yet inducted. Upon the completion of the induction from April 1st, 2021 all inductees will have their profiles on the waacsp website officially open to the public.
- As is customary, induction confirms membership and as such only members inducted will have their membership ID, listing, and rating on the official website confirmed from April 1st, 2021.
- All members up for induction MUST register on the induction portal thereby ensuring their details are captured on the register, induction brochure, and database of the association.
- Any member from the 2019-2020 service training programs not inducted automatically loses waacsp membership validity and will have to re-certify.
- In consonance with covid19 protocol, this induction will largely be ONLINE, however, the association have designated a physical session to hold simultaneously in Accra, Lagos, and Abuja.
- Only 40 (25 for Accra) inductees will be admitted to the venues on a paid basis.
Find below details:
March 27th, 2021
Residency Hotels Guzape
Lagos Airport Hotel, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja
Mikaddo Conferencing Center. Labone Junction. Accra -Ghana
Time: 11:00hrs (GMT)
Induction fee covers:
- Induction brochure
- Training certificate (hard copy for all 2020 online participants)
- Membership certificate with waacsp ID number
- Induction souvenir/memorabilia.
- souvenir for professional and fellows membership category.
West Africa Ass of cust SP
West Africa Association of Customer Service professionals
4150049864 - Fidelity Bank
Mobile Money Nos.:
+233 54 323 3390
Upon payment, send payment details thus:
-Location: Accra, Lagos, or Abuja ( this is to dispatch your materials to your nearest location. If your location is not captured above, still indicate your location)
There will be pick up locations in Kumasi, Port Harcourt and Ibadan.
Ghana: +233 54 323 3390
NG: +234 702 500 3527
Attendees at the venue
Only 40 inductees/members will attend the induction at Lagos and Abuja while Accra will allow only 20-25 participants at the venue. This is in keeping with each country's rules on social gathering during covid19.
Participants at the venues are expected to pay a participation fee of:
GHA: Ghs 80
Payment covers for:
- Covid19 kits
-Group photo session and
-Official photo card.
Payment details and confirmation of payment is as with the same payment details/channels enumerated above.
Note: Spaces are limited; therefore, payment confirmation validates reservation.
Slots availability is as a result of payment and on a first-pay, first-reserved basis.
Please route all induction inquiries via
+233 54 323 3390
+234 702 500 3527
Click HERE to process your induction